Very prolific, he is
the author, co-author, and editor of 62 books, and contributed to over 100
literary and 50 scientific journals from around the world.
Over 20 books have been dedicated to his scientific activity:
1) An Introduction to the Smarandache Function, by Charles Ashbacher,
Vail, 1995, 60 p.
2) The Most Paradoxist Mathematician of the World, by Charles T. Le, Los
Angeles, 1995, 54 p.
3) Collection of Problems on Smarandache Notions, by Charles Ashbacher,
Vail, 1996, 73 p.
4) Comments and Topics on Smarandache Notions and Problems, by Kenichiro
Kashihara, Vail, 1996, 46 p.
5) The Smarandache Function, by C. Dumitrescu i V. Seleacu, Vail, 1996,
6) Surfing on the Ocean of Numbers / a Few Smarandache Notions and Similar
Topics, by Henry Ibstedt, Vail, 1997, 75 p.
7) Proceedings of the First International Conference on Smarandache Type
Notions in Number Theory, editors C. Dumitrescu and V. Seleacu, Lupton,
1997, 208 p.
8) Computer Analysis of Number Sequences, by Henry Ibstedt, Lupton, 1998,
9) Pluckings from the Tree of Smarandache Sequences and Functions, by
Charles Ashbacher, Lupton, 1999, 87.
10) On Some of the Smarandache's Problems, by Krassimir Atanassov, Lupton,
1999, 88 p.
11) A Set of New Smarandache Functions, Sequences and Conjectures in
Number Theory, by Felice Russo, Lupton, 2000, 114 p.
12-21) Smarandache Algebraic Structures (Vol. I: Groupoids; Vol. II:
Semigroups; Vol. III: Semirings, Semifields, and Semivector Spaces;
Vol. IV: Loops; Vol. V: Rings; Vol. VI: Near-rings; Vol. VII:
Non-associative Rings; Vol. VIII: Bialgebraic Structures; Vol. IX: Fuzzy
Algebra; Vol. X: Linear Algebra), book series by W. B. Vasantha Kandasamy,
The books can be downloaded for free from:
1) First International Conference on Smarandache Type Notions
in Number Theory,
August 21-24, 1997, organized by Dr. C. Dumitrescu & Dr. V. Seleacu,
University of Craiova, Romania.
2) International Conference on Smarandache Geometries, May
3-5 2003, organized by Dr. M. Khoshnevisan, Griffith University, Gold
Coast Campus, Queensland, Australia.
3) International Conference on Smarandache Algebraic
Structures, December 17-19, 2004, organized by W. B. Vasantha Kandasamy,
Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Madras, Chennai - 600 036 Tamil Nadu,