Quick Intelligence Test
- If you went to bed at 8 o'clock at night and wound up your clock alarm to get you up at 9 o'clock the next morning, how many hours sleep would you get?
- Do they have a 2th of July in England?
- How many birth days does the average man have?
- If you had only one match and entered a room in which there was a kerosene lamp, an oil heater, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?
- Some months have 30 days, some have 31; how many months have 28 days?
- If a doctor gave you 3 pills and told you to take one every half hour, how long would they last you?
- A man builds a house and all four sides have a southern exposure. A bear wanders by - what color is the bear?
Here are the answers:
- One hour of sleep. Clocks don't have am/pm settings.
- Yes, and a 3th, a 4th, ...
- Light the match first.
- All 12 have 28 days
- One hour
- White. The North Pole is the only place where all four sides face south.